WFCA to host cybersecurity webinar
Dalton—The World Floor Covering Association (WFCA) is hosting a webinar on Friday, August 6, to provide members with key information on all facets of tackling cybersecurity — from awareness to prevention and response.
Presented by Lewis Davis, senior director of technology and research, WFCA; Jeff King, WFCA legal counsel; and Stacy Eickhoff, senior vice president of risk strategies, the webinar will focus on cybersecurity best practices and defenses to protect small businesses from cyberattacks and what to do if you are attacked.
The main areas discussed include:
- Are there legal consequences if my data is hacked?
- What rights do I have if my customers’ data is hacked?
- What resources are available if I’ve been hacked?
- What is phishing?
- What is ransomware?
- How can I prevent an attack?
- Can I prepare for a hack?
Online registration is now open. The webinar starts at 2:00 PM and lasts approximately 60 minutes. After registration you will receive a confirmation email with information about participating in the webinar.