West Seattle Blog… | Topic: Bookkeeper Accountant
You are the best and you want to be part of a team that values you, where you can create your own opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
We continue to grow because we hire only the best, and our customers love us for that. We’ve been doing this for a long time here in West Seattle. You have probably seen our trucks and our advertisements. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn if you really are the best. Often people come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find fulfilling careers, room to grow and opportunities to excel.
WHAT WE DO
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical systems.
THE BIG TASK
Help us improve performance and operational decision-making across the company by ensuring our accounting and finances are timely and accurate.
• Ensure timely and accurate billing of our customers.
• Ensuring that our bills are paid on time and accurately.
• Process staff salaries.
• Reconcile monthly bank statements.
• Reconcile balance sheets to maintain accuracy on a monthly basis.
• Complete timely and accurate month-end close.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Highly organized and process driven with exceptional follow-up capabilities.
• In-depth understanding of the accounting processes.
• Thorough attention to detail with on-time delivery.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
• Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures
WHAT WE OFFER
• Medical insurance — we pay you and your family’s insurance premiums for health, dentistry and vision.
• Simple IRA with a company match.
• A family. This is last on the list because it is the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same care when you join. We do much more than just work together. You will love our company outings and you will build lifelong friendships at Bee’s Plumbing.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job, skip this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you are valued by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend some time learning about Bee’s Plumbing by visiting our website and checking out our online reviews. When you are ready, send your resume to [email protected]
All our employees are vaccinated.