Schneider Electric rolls out new online training, support platform for customers and partners
Schneider Electric launched a personalized digital experience for enrolled customers and partners on se.com. The new all-in-one platform is designed to support their business growth and improve customer satisfaction.
The new experience includes enhancements and capabilities that help customers and partners differentiate themselves in the marketplace and simplify their day-to-day operations by:
- Harmonization of diverse business services, tools and training in one location
- Visualization of facility status of assets under management, contracts, lifecycles and scheduled services
- Recommend training and curricula to drive their business forward
- Providing customized access to preferred and relevant business services coupled with a customizable display
- Simplified access with single sign-on and a new holistic customer profile where all information can be managed together
- Create efficiency for quotes and orders in one view
- Provide easy access to customer support
- Streamline multiple Schneider online platforms in one access
Through mySchneider, customers can access their personalized notifications about new products, software releases, webinars, training curricula, white papers, and technical documentation updates. Contractors can track and redeem their rewards program points, access training to stay on top of the latest products and technology, and use product selectors to complete their work; facility managers can get an optimal view of their facility with a consolidated view of assets, contracts, life cycles and services and distributors can check product prices and availability, order products, check order status, print invoices and more.
News from Schneider Electric