Is A Rally In Store For Solar Integrated Roofing Corp (OTCMKTS:SIRC)?
After weeks of a downtrend, Solar Integrated Roofing Corp (OTCMKTS: SIRC) recovers Tuesday
As of 1:32, SIRC stock rose 18.54% to $ 0.5275. The total volume was 3.17 million shares. The stock opened at $ 0.4600 and moved within the $ 0.4500 – 0.5700 range.
SIRC publishes news
Solar Integrated Roofing Corp. Takes on Future Home Energy, which is expected to hit more than $ 1 million in weekly sales by June 2021
- SIRC has announced that it has signed a binding letter of intent (LOI) to acquire Future Home Power, a solar, roofing and battery storage sales company.
- San Diego-based Future Home Power, founded in late 2020 by Jason Newby, specializes in selling residential solar panels, roofing and battery storage – working with local installers to complete the on-site installation.
- The Company expects the acquisition to contribute immediately.
- Future Home Power has generated more than $ 7 million since its inception with between 10 and 15 sales reps – scaling up to 30 with plans to reach 60 sales reps by the end of May.
- Management believes that based on historical performance and with the additions of new sales reps as early as June 2021, Future Home Power can quickly scale to more than $ 1 million per week in incremental sales at 45% + gross margins.
“Future Home Power is a true newcomer to solar and battery storage sales – with $ 7 million in revenue since inception and forecasts an order of magnitude higher for 2021,” said David Massey, Chief Executive Officer of Solar Integrated Roofing Corporation . “Jason and his team have quickly built a strong reputation for providing customers with a smooth, simple procedure for accessing and installing solar panels and battery storage.