HVAC + Needlepoint = Great Indoor Air Quality
When you schedule your one-hour appointment for your spring AC tuning with billyGO, be sure to ask your technician about embroidery.
This embroidery is not embroidery, it is needle point bipolar ionization (NBPI ™) technology that ensures breathtakingly clean air in your home all year round.
Unlike other whole home air purifiers, this technology can be added to your existing HVAC system without costly modifications.
How Traditional Air Purifiers Work
Whole home air purifiers are designed to remove pollen and dust, microbes and gases from the indoor air, but usually not all three.
- Particles – equipment includes fiber filters, electrostatic precipitators and ionizers
- Microbes – ultraviolet lights
- Gasses – filters for absorbent media, catalytic oxidation and plasma generators
Most homes only have fibrous air filters, which trap airborne particles of varying sizes based on the filter’s Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) rating of 1-16.
The higher the number, the more efficient the filter. Most fiber filters provide little or no protection against microbes and gases.
Now we speak of bipolar ionization with needle tip, which tackles all three classes of impurities. Unlike other ionizers, it does not produce ozone or other harmful by-products.
Most household NBPI units have no moving parts, are self-cleaning, and reach deep into AC coils and pipes to clean them while purifying the air – all while consuming incredibly little electricity.
What is needle tip bipolar ionization?
Needle-tip bipolar ionization saturates the indoor air with a high concentration of equal parts positive and negative ions placed directly into the airflow in your HVAC system.
The ions deactivate pathogens and pollutants at the molecular level, in the air and on surfaces. They trap dust, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, pathogens and other particles and don’t leave a dusty residue on your furniture. They also neutralize gases and odors.
NBPI technology breaks down pollutants and gases into oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, water vapor and other harmless compounds. They also collect fine, submicron particles in bundles large enough to be captured by your air filters.
Very effective against COVID-19 and other viruses
Third-party lab tests show iWave NBPI technology very effective against SARS-Cov-2, the COVID-19 virus. Results showed a 90% -99.4% reduction of these viruses in 60 minutes or less.
Here is a brief overview of the benefits needle point bipolar ionization technology.
- Very effective against particles, microbes (including SARS-CoV-2) and gases
- Less expensive than other less capable technologies
- Can be added to existing HVAC systems without expensive modifications
- No moving parts to wear out
- Low energy consumption
- Self-cleaning – requires very little maintenance
You can already have NBPI air purification in your home schedule your own one-hour appointment at billygo.com. Select “Air Purification” from the drop-down menu.
Schedule your AC tuning now
If you’ve been putting off adjusting your spring air conditioning, you will kick yourself when you see how easy it is to schedule your preferred time and day with billyGO – without even making a phone call.
Here are some of the things we do for every AC tune-up.
- Check condenser coil (outdoor unit)
- Check and clean the evaporator coil (inside the unit)
- Inspect drain lines that drain condensation
- Check the operation of the blower
- Check the operating pressure for the correct amount of refrigerant
- Test the pipework for proper air flow
- Check the air conditioning cycle and adjust the blower components
- Inspect the air filter, replace if necessary
- Lubricate moving parts, if applicable
- Monitor voltage and amperage on motors
- Check and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Clean the thermostat and adjust it if necessary
- Check AC parts for general wear
Make sure to ask your technician to get safer, cleaner air throughout your home with a whole-home bipolar ionization air purifier.
Step up to the billyGO difference!
billyGO is the Southlake AC and plumbing company that will let you tell us when we need to be at your place. You set the day and time for your one-hour appointment, instead of ‘morning’ or ‘afternoon’, so you can continue with your other activities without waiting half a day.
You never pay a shipping fee with billyGO, because our patent-pending SHIFT software service also handles all shipping. When your tech is on the road, you get the tech photo and short biographical information.
billyGO, it’s time – YOUR time. Isn’t it time to give billyGO a try??
Comments are closed.